Lorem
Welcome to the world of Lorem! This is a site for any type of roleplayer from beginner to advanced. You can be any type of animal as long as it is allowed here. This site is mainly for canine, feline, mythical, and extinct role play lovers. Although we do allow many other animals as well :3 oh yeah remember that guests can't have full assess to the site features such as posting or creating topics in certain area's and they cannot post in the chat box. Well if you are a member then what are you waiting for? Hurry and log in so we can have fun! <3
~Thunder was here Razz
Lorem
Welcome to the world of Lorem! This is a site for any type of roleplayer from beginner to advanced. You can be any type of animal as long as it is allowed here. This site is mainly for canine, feline, mythical, and extinct role play lovers. Although we do allow many other animals as well :3 oh yeah remember that guests can't have full assess to the site features such as posting or creating topics in certain area's and they cannot post in the chat box. Well if you are a member then what are you waiting for? Hurry and log in so we can have fun! <3
~Thunder was here Razz
Lorem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorem

A portal has open to a new planet ruled by animals canine, feline, Prey animals, even the extinct dragons on Earth are plentiful here, some mythological animals and those extinct live on this new planet much like Earth but even more untamed....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Buy Your Item and Bonuses!
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 pm by Thunder

» Buy Another Aura!
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:07 pm by Thunder

» Buy Another Element!
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:06 pm by Thunder

» Buy your Powers!
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:32 pm by Chaos Master

» Any Questions?
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 pm by Thunder

» ✧✧Wolves of the Silver Stars✧✧
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm by Thunder

» A Game Suggestion/Idea.....
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:55 am by Thunder

» UPDATES To thr site
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 pm by Thunder

» Rules -READ-
Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 pm by Thunder

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:35 am
Affiliates CLICK to vote for us!!!

Buy Another Element!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos Master

Chaos Master

Prints : 793
I helped : 0

Buy Another Element! Empty
PostSubject: Buy Another Element!   Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Hullo! Buy another Element here! Each cost 28 prints!

Elements!

-light -Dark -Time - Space - Lightning - Wind - Fire - Water - Earth- Blood- ToxicNEW -MagicNEW -StormNEW

Light:
These creatures have learned the ways of light. They can help plants grow although if in a pack they can cause trees to grow. Often when they are shining they cause plants to grow when their paw steps off of its resting place. They can cause others blindness, sun burn, cancer, and Burns. This only occurs if you are too close to these creatures. They are often solitary because of this. Although they can stop their "rays" it causes them to become even thirster then they where before, it will also cause them to become hungry, dizziness, confusion, headaches, and even cause them to be weaker with every minute. That is if they go more than 8-12 hours of not exposing their rays. When sleep how ever their rays are at rest and once awakened will return unless it is night although if they want the rays will show. Pups cannot hold their rays for to long they can only last a hour and as a year and up it is 8 hours and continues up until adult which can last till 12hours.

Dark:
Some creatures are evil, vile, or mean while others are kind or normal feeling such as sometimes aggressive or happy. Some creatures of this element have learned to control the shadows. Some can create nightmares or make them seem real, others-with the help of a creature from the Earth/Ground element, can create Voodoo Dolls of their victims from the dirt. With this the dark element creature could control their victims (if the victim(s) agree to this).

Time:
These creatures can travel back in time to mend the broken or wrong that has been done. They can stop or slow down time itself or even speed it up.

Space:
These creatures have learned to hold their breath for hours even days. They can use some basic light and dark moves. They can cause meteorites or even shooting stars. They can even create small planets if their are hundreds of the same elements.

Lightning:
They have mastered the air they are very dangerous creatures. They can lift themselves clear off the ground, even without wings. They can cause lightning to strike out of no where. Your only warning is a dark cloud forming although it is very small. They can create thunder storms if in a group.

Air/Wind:
Creatures of the Element air can control the wind. They can make storms, but only in large gatherings as it takes up a lot of energy. These creatures walk very quietly and are the perfect stalkers. Air creatures, like the wind, are usually stubborn and unpredictable. They can hover in the air for a short period of time, make strong gusts of wind. They can also run very fast, almost as if they were invisible. These creatures can inhale deeply and once they exhale they can blow things away.

Water:
Creatures of the Element water can control water, from rain drops to the ocean. One creature cannot do more than make slight waves, or make the water calmer. Only in large groups can they make large enough waves. Water creatures are calm, but can be easily angered. They can bend the water to their will, causing it to freeze if they wish. They can't summon water from anywhere, they have to have a supply, however they can sense whenever water is close and pull it out of the ground, out of the clouds, or even out of some plants.

Blood:
Creatures that control blood, are technically creatures that control water. They can control other creatures' physical movements, unfortunately there are just a few of these creatures around, mainly because they don't like teaching their ways. They are completely nomadic and avoid violence at all costs. They can still bend the waters if they truly want to.

Earth:
Creatures of the Element Earth are the calmest of all creatures. It is very hard to anger these creatures. Earth creatures have the most spread out powers, and one animal will usually has one focus point of their powers. There is the control of trees, rocks, dirt, and flowers. There are no such creatures that are experts in every one of these categories. These earth creatures are nomads and like to roam long distances. They can easily pick the rocks or dirt up out of the ground and sling them through the air. Very skilled controllers can make a body suit out of rock.

Fire:
Creatures of the Element fire are the most temperamental of all. There moods can change in the drop of a hat. They have fiery temper, but they also have a very strong passion and are family oriented. Fire creatures find it very hard to be alone and are more comfortable in a group of three or more. Fires can make fire and control large fires. To create a large fire, there has to be a number of them. They don't actually need a source of where they get their flame. High ranked animals can breathe fire. They can also summon fire and shoot fire balls from their paws. Some can actually make whips out of the fire coming from their feet.

Toxic:
Creatures of the element Toxic are one of the most deadly of the elements. They can control Toxic chemicals. They can pull it from thin air. These animals are usually sly and ill-tempered. So.... you'd better keep a distance from the Toxic's.

Magic:
Animals that are Magic, are......, well....... just as the element is. Magic. They are like wizards, making spells and stuff. These animals are normally wise. Young, however, cannot control this element and are a danger to the land.

RARE~~34 PRINTS~~Storm:
Usually air and lightning, these animals can make any kind of stormy weather. Hurricanes, tsunamis, twisters, blizzards, you name it! These animals are ULTRA rare, however. It takes a while for them to master this element.

Last edited by Chaos Master on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaos Master

Chaos Master

PostSubject: Re: Buy Another Element!   Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:04 am

Buying an extra element for Seifer.... and that would be Storm.
-34 prints
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

Prints : 502

PostSubject: Re: Buy Another Element!   Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:31 am

OK, I subtracted your prints.
Back to top Go down
https://lorem.forumotion.com
Chaos Master

Chaos Master

PostSubject: Re: Buy Another Element!   Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:57 am

Buying two other elements for my new character Jet as well. :3 Magic and Fire.
Back to top Go down
Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Prints : 788

PostSubject: Re: Buy Another Element!   Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 pm

buying water and toxic for Makatza

Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumotion.org/
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

Prints : 502

PostSubject: Re: Buy Another Element!   Buy Another Element! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:06 pm

ok I'll take off points latter ;P
Back to top Go down
https://lorem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy Another Element!   Buy Another Element! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy Another Element!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorem :: Role Play :: Potestatem Shop-
Jump to: